Ahad, Februari 19

'Cause The Traveler's Vintaged Well

Rosman & Shasha's wedding.
February the 18th 2012.
Taman Botani Putrajaya, Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya.














 


Nak jugak :3

I know I am no good in taking pictures. I didn't have the intention to take photos, of this wedding, even. It just happened that my mom brought along her digital camera in her hand bag. I just LOVE this wedding theme. So yeah. No matter how hideous these photos are, you sure get what I'm trying to point out here aite? :D


My Dream Wedding, okay! Future husband, take note! ;)


The groom's mom, (Abg Rosman's mom) used to make me maxi dresses when I was young. Tak sempat ambil gambar dua-dua pengantin sebab diorang tengah busy layan tetamu and budak-budak AF (since Abang Rosman bekerja dengan Astro), plus, it was starting to rain. Ni sebab Aril & Zahid nyanyi tak sedap -.-







Siapa tah nak kawin dengan aku. Kbai.

3 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

nak contact wedding planner

Tanpa Nama berkata...

nak contact number wedding planner if yu cud get it

Tanpa Nama berkata...

may i know sape handle wedding nih.. i mean the wedding planner.. or sesape yang handle the deco.. can i hav d cntact.. kinda need it asap.. thnx.. shaifuljefri@gmail.com